TOU

Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Friday, March 11, 2011

Celestial Vision Pack $40

12- 12x12 (3600x3600) 300ppi jpg files in funky color tones.
Yes, you get 12 for the price of 9 with this set - you get 3 bonus papers..................................... because I just could not stop creating ;)
These can be used as papers for splash pages, blog toppers, web sites, templates books and marketing materials. Or you can use them as textures for your photos
$40 For the set.















No comments:

Post a Comment